Fri, Jun 25 | Academic Explorers of Merrick
Moving Up Ceremony
For students moving up into Pre-K that were born in 2017.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 25, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Academic Explorers of Merrick, 1430 Jerusalem Ave, Merrick, NY 11566, USA
About the Event
- The ceremony will be held on Friday, June 25, 2021 at 1:30PM
- It will be held at our Merrick location - 1430 Jerusalem Avenue, Merrick, NY 11566
- Our programs will be open for regular child care services that day, but we will have an early dismissal at 11:00AM. ALL children in all age groups/classrooms must be picked up no later than 11:00AM if they are in our care on June 25th.
- It will be outdoors in our parking lot. No guests will be permitted to enter the facility.
- Only TWO guests per graduating child will be permitted. It may be two adults or one adult and one child. We cannot accommodate multiple children in addition to two adults. Just TWO GUESTS TOTAL - regardless of age. Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, we want to be responsible and not facilitate an over-crowded event. We can only accommodate TWO ADULTS to attend the ceremony in person due to this restriction, and all guests and children over the age of 2 years old must wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status.
- The event will be recorded and we will distribute the recording to all graduating families to share with loved ones who cannot attend in person. We will try to host a livestream of the event on Zoom. If we can, that information will be shared with you closer to the date so you can provide it to whoever you would like to watch the ceremony from home.
- You may need to find street parking in the neighborhood, so we recommend you arrive a few minutes early, or take an Uber/Lyft/Taxi to avoid delays.
- Upon arrival, we recommend you drop off the graduating child before finding parking or taking your seats. Your graduating child must enter our facility so we can prepare them and get them in line with the rest of the graduates. There will be Academic Explorers team members outside to provide guidance.
- YOU MUST RSVP TO SECURE YOUR CHILD'S PLACEMENT IN OUR CEREMONY AND RESERVE YOUR TWO GUEST SPOTS. If you do not RSVP, we may not have a cap and gown available for your child the day of the ceremony.
Registration is Closed